Blaž Mrva, MBA
Attorney at law
Blaž Mrva has been practicing law since 2001. He is an arbitrator at the International Arbitration for .eu Domains at the Czech Arbitration Court in Prague. His economics background enables him to better understand business processes and company operations, and thus to better advise on the planning of client transactions. His main areas of work are contract law, corporate law, gaming and real estate law.
- MBA degree, IEDC Business School Bled, 2012
- degree of the Academy of Fine Arts, University of Ljubljana – Academic Painter, 2012
- mediator since 2010
- arbitrator at the Arbitration Centre for Internet Disputes for .eu domains in Prague since 2008
- member of the Slovenian Bar Association since 2001
- degree at Law Faculty, University of Ljubljana, 1989
- Croatian / Serbian / Bosnian
- CJEU on the Bank of Slovenia investigation, Pravna praksa, no. 3, 2021, pp. 15-17.
- Destroying Property in the City with Street Art, Pravna praksa, no. 38, 2020, pp. 14-16 – co-author with Lucija Strojan
- Transparency in the election of judges (for international courts and others), Pravna praksa, no. 33, 2020, pp. 10-11.
- Does Slovenia need a European Public Prosecutor’s Office?, Pravna praksa, no. 29-30, 2020, pp. 20-21
- Parliamentary Inquiry on the Justice System? Of Course, Pravna praksa, no. 26-27, 2020, pp. 9-11.
- European Commission Lawsuit because of a House Search at the Bank of Slovenia, Pravna praksa, no. 26, 2019, pp. 16-18
- If my mother got sick in America, she would either die or go bankrupt, Nedelo, 23.6.2018, pp. 4-5
- Slovenia: the Most Expensive Judiciary in EU, Pravna praksa 41-42/2017, 26.10.2017
- “No” to Ljubljana Initiative for the New Constitution of EU, Pravna praksa, 20-21/2017, 25.5.2017
- EU: With Baby Steps into a Dictatorship, Pravna praksa, 14/2017, 6.4.2017 – co-author with Miha Jesenko
- Independence of the State Prosecutor’s Office and Prosecutors – Why?, Pravna praksa, 39/2014, 9.10.2014
- Void Contracts in Order to Defraud Creditors – Case Law, Pravna Praksa, 13/2014, 3.4.2014
- Illegal Coalition Agreements of Political Parties on “Quotas of Public Officials”, Pravna praksa, 18/2013, 9.5.2013
- For Publication of the Names of Judges in Published Judgments, Pravna praksa, 6-7/2012, 6.2.2012
- The Judicial System as the Part of the Infrastructure of the Economy, Finance, 9.2.2012
- Who Are Good Judges and Who Are Not, Finance, 12.12.2011
- Counterfactual – Bwin: The Office is breaching European law and misleading the public, Finance, 20.9.2006